So, I have a yeast infection, recently took the diflucan for it (two nights ago) and it feels as though the infection is getting better, but my clitoris is still extremely itchy and sensitive to the touch. It's also impossible to orgasm because when I try to rub it it just feels more like scratching an itch than anything sexual. Is this normal?? I've had plenty of yeast infections in the past and my clit has never gotten like this… and now I'm totally freaked out and worried that it's going to be like this for the rest of my life and that I'll never be able to have an orgasm again and asdfkjhadksjAAHH! If you can't tell, I'm a bit anxious. Please tell me this will go away 🙁
Top Posts & Pages
- Wisdom teeth removal and waiting to have oral sex
- Microgestin 1.5/30 vs Junel 1.5/30
- Strange discharge after treating YI
- Bumpy cervix?
- question about anatomy
- Dom/Sub bedroom play: Gender-Neutral version?
- Dripping Discharge
- Metformin and vaginal discharge
- Camrese vs. Amethia (generics of Seasonique)
- Issues for a Causal Analysis
- Top Ten Hot Female Skiers 2019
- Trouble-Free Plans In writingsguru essaysrescue Across The Uk
- Step-By-Step Root Details For ultius reviews essaysrescue
- Practical write my paper 4 me reviews essaysrescue Programs Simplified
- Picking Trouble-Free Products Of edusson review essaysrescue
- Locating Painless Programs For studybay review essaysrescue
- Effortless Plans Of best essay writing service essaysrescue – For Adults
- Comparing Convenient Programs In grademiners review essaysrescue
- Book publishing software programs to organize creative writers.
Tagsadvice BC bleeding BV college student college students couple cream custom essay ER essay writing exam GP HBC HPV infection IUD long masturbation nausea partner pcos period pill PIV Planned Parenthood PMS pregnant question questions research paper sexual sexual health SO STD STI UTI vaginismus very best VP women writing service writing services YI your essay