So, I have a yeast infection, recently took the diflucan for it (two nights ago) and it feels as though the infection is getting better, but my clitoris is still extremely itchy and sensitive to the touch. It's also impossible to orgasm because when I try to rub it it just feels more like scratching an itch than anything sexual. Is this normal?? I've had plenty of yeast infections in the past and my clit has never gotten like this… and now I'm totally freaked out and worried that it's going to be like this for the rest of my life and that I'll never be able to have an orgasm again and asdfkjhadksjAAHH! If you can't tell, I'm a bit anxious. Please tell me this will go away 🙁
Top Posts & Pages
- Wisdom teeth removal and waiting to have oral sex
- Strange discharge after treating YI
- Dom/Sub bedroom play: Gender-Neutral version?
- Microgestin 1.5/30 vs Junel 1.5/30
- Dripping Discharge
- Bumpy cervix?
- Best vibrator for hidden/unaccessible clitoris?
- Post-Metronidazole discharge
- Re-Posting from Too Much Info!! Could really use some advice!
- Tips on Managing Essay and it is Primary Forms
- How to Start a Publishing Career
- Just how to Publish a Report on a Class
- How Not to Burn up Out By the End of the Semester
- Brainstorming Seems
- Valentines Day innovative writing asks; provide love forward (Photos)
- Writing Your Personal VisionMission Statement
- Considering Major Criteria For Russian Brides
- A Fool’s Handbook to Company That Writes University Essays Explained
- Howto Give and Acquire LinkedIn Guidelines
Tagsadvice BC bleeding BV college student college students couple cream custom essay ER essay writing exam GP HBC HPV infection IUD long masturbation nausea partner pcos period pill PIV Planned Parenthood PMS pregnant question questions research paper sexual sexual health SO STD STI UTI vaginismus very best VP women writing service writing services YI your essay