So, I have a yeast infection, recently took the diflucan for it (two nights ago) and it feels as though the infection is getting better, but my clitoris is still extremely itchy and sensitive to the touch. It's also impossible to orgasm because when I try to rub it it just feels more like scratching an itch than anything sexual. Is this normal?? I've had plenty of yeast infections in the past and my clit has never gotten like this… and now I'm totally freaked out and worried that it's going to be like this for the rest of my life and that I'll never be able to have an orgasm again and asdfkjhadksjAAHH! If you can't tell, I'm a bit anxious. Please tell me this will go away 🙁
Top Posts & Pages
- Wisdom teeth removal and waiting to have oral sex
- Strange discharge after treating YI
- Bump on inner thigh
- Lump on Labia Minora
- Dom/Sub bedroom play: Gender-Neutral version?
- Pain when thrusting too deep
- Post surgical menstrual cycles?
- Re-Posting from Too Much Info!! Could really use some advice!
- Cervical Bleeding After Bowel Movement
- Just how do I discover how much i will pay for?
- Discover ways to get free from a Title Loan or repay it
- Internet dating Recommendations & Guidance for Seniors
- Residence Equity Loan On a homely house For Purchase
- Some individuals have alot of cash for the deposit.
- The California Title Loan Regulations
- 5 inexpensive methods to find love in 2018 – most useful free internet dating British sites and apps to test
- Everything you get with Pepper Money unsecured loans
- Playing Laws
- Criteria have actually tightened from the pre–housing-bubble days, but will they be really tough?
Tagsadvice BC bleeding BV college student college students couple cream custom essay ER essay writing exam GP HBC HPV infection IUD long masturbation nausea partner pcos period pill PIV Planned Parenthood PMS pregnant question questions research paper sexual sexual health SO STD STI UTI vaginismus very best VP women writing service writing services YI your essay