So, I have a yeast infection, recently took the diflucan for it (two nights ago) and it feels as though the infection is getting better, but my clitoris is still extremely itchy and sensitive to the touch. It's also impossible to orgasm because when I try to rub it it just feels more like scratching an itch than anything sexual. Is this normal?? I've had plenty of yeast infections in the past and my clit has never gotten like this… and now I'm totally freaked out and worried that it's going to be like this for the rest of my life and that I'll never be able to have an orgasm again and asdfkjhadksjAAHH! If you can't tell, I'm a bit anxious. Please tell me this will go away 🙁
Top Posts & Pages
- Wisdom teeth removal and waiting to have oral sex
- Dom/Sub bedroom play: Gender-Neutral version?
- Strange discharge after treating YI
- Dripping Discharge
- Bumpy cervix?
- Missed period, when to see a doctor?
- Foul smelling menstrual blood: normal?
- Ovary/Uterus Pain When I Sneeze...
- Post-Metronidazole discharge
- Be Aware of the foremost Misused English Words
- Create Strong Imagery in your own Writing
- Hello world
- The most Solution that is incredibly overlooked for Web Site Builder Computer Computer Computer Software
- Dating Games On the internet
- 13 Greatest Free of charge Asian Dating Web sites (2019)
- Immigrant Dissertation
- O filme foi idéia e filmagens de Sanchez começou no ano passado, de acordo com produtor executivo Rocio Jadue.
- Valentines Day imaginative writing asks; carry love forward (Images)
- 5 CBD Products for the most useful Self in 2019
Tagsadvice BC bleeding BV college student college students couple cream custom essay ER essay writing exam GP HBC HPV infection IUD long masturbation nausea partner pcos period pill PIV Planned Parenthood PMS pregnant question questions research paper sexual sexual health SO STD STI UTI vaginismus very best VP women writing service writing services YI your essay