I found a red bump on the left and right side of my clitoral hood. I don’t usually wear thongs, but I have the past two days, as the pants I was wearing are pretty tight. I noticed a white discharge, but that’s pretty normal for me, but I do have an itch, which isn’t. I don’t have a burning sensation when I pee. Should I treat it as a yeast infection? Thanks!
Top Posts & Pages
- Wisdom teeth removal and waiting to have oral sex
- Post-Metronidazole discharge
- Cervical Bleeding After Bowel Movement
- Dripping Discharge
- Ovary/Uterus Pain When I Sneeze...
- Dom/Sub bedroom play: Gender-Neutral version?
- Bumpy cervix?
- Can physical trauma cause you to miss a period?
- Unprotected sex AFTER taking plan b...?
- Unprotected Sex For 2 Minutes - Chance of Pregnancy?
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Best Schools to Organize for a Task in Astronomy
- The Custom Essay Chronicles
- College Essay Examples Opinions & Recommendations
- How To Be Described As A Fearless Leader
- A Startling Fact about Scientific Paper Writing Uncovered
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Good Essay Structure
- A Startling Fact about Dissertation Editing Services Uncovered
- If You Read Nothing Else Today, Read This Report on Short Research Paper