I found a red bump on the left and right side of my clitoral hood. I don’t usually wear thongs, but I have the past two days, as the pants I was wearing are pretty tight. I noticed a white discharge, but that’s pretty normal for me, but I do have an itch, which isn’t. I don’t have a burning sensation when I pee. Should I treat it as a yeast infection? Thanks!
Top Posts & Pages
- Ovary/Uterus Pain When I Sneeze...
- Post-Metronidazole discharge
- Dripping Discharge
- Metformin and vaginal discharge
- Bleeding after orgasm?
- Can physical trauma cause you to miss a period?
- Bumpy cervix?
- Wisdom teeth removal and waiting to have oral sex
- This is embarrassing -- am I some kind of dischargey freak?