During the past week or two when I have an orgasm, I get a headache. Happens during masturbation as well as partnered sex. A couple of days ago he sort of focused on me and did things for over an hour. Oral, fingering of V & A, and PIV. He said that I taste different. Not bad but not like my regular self. He doesn’t go down very often so I’m not sure if that’s a recent issue like with the headaches. Also my privates feel very itchy & don’t know if that could be due to all the attention to the area since it started the morning after the last time we slept together a couple days ago.
Top Posts & Pages
- Wisdom teeth removal and waiting to have oral sex
- Strange discharge after treating YI
- Dom/Sub bedroom play: Gender-Neutral version?
- Microgestin 1.5/30 vs Junel 1.5/30
- Dripping Discharge
- Bumpy cervix?
- Best vibrator for hidden/unaccessible clitoris?
- Post-Metronidazole discharge
- Re-Posting from Too Much Info!! Could really use some advice!
- Tips on Managing Essay and it is Primary Forms
- How to Start a Publishing Career
- Just how to Publish a Report on a Class
- How Not to Burn up Out By the End of the Semester
- Brainstorming Seems
- Valentines Day innovative writing asks; provide love forward (Photos)
- Writing Your Personal VisionMission Statement
- Considering Major Criteria For Russian Brides
- A Fool’s Handbook to Company That Writes University Essays Explained
- Howto Give and Acquire LinkedIn Guidelines
Tagsadvice BC bleeding BV college student college students couple cream custom essay ER essay writing exam GP HBC HPV infection IUD long masturbation nausea partner pcos period pill PIV Planned Parenthood PMS pregnant question questions research paper sexual sexual health SO STD STI UTI vaginismus very best VP women writing service writing services YI your essay