During the past week or two when I have an orgasm, I get a headache. Happens during masturbation as well as partnered sex. A couple of days ago he sort of focused on me and did things for over an hour. Oral, fingering of V & A, and PIV. He said that I taste different. Not bad but not like my regular self. He doesn’t go down very often so I’m not sure if that’s a recent issue like with the headaches. Also my privates feel very itchy & don’t know if that could be due to all the attention to the area since it started the morning after the last time we slept together a couple days ago.
Top Posts & Pages
- Wisdom teeth removal and waiting to have oral sex
- Strange discharge after treating YI
- Dom/Sub bedroom play: Gender-Neutral version?
- Dripping Discharge
- Post-Metronidazole discharge
- Post surgical menstrual cycles?
- Non-UTI urethra pain
- Re-Posting from Too Much Info!! Could really use some advice!
- Microgestin 1.5/30 vs Junel 1.5/30
- Australian Dating Websites
- Background Casino Classification belly inks Atlantic Local consider. Century Casinos corporate looking to the longer term
- The Legendary Voice Over Artist Kurt Kelly
- Joining Show Business? Here's What You Need to Know
- 6 Methods I’ve Improved My Writing In past times six months you can look at Today
- Expository Writing Prompts: 30 prompts that are writing School and university students
- The Very Best Instructions on Mastering the ACT Preparing for college techniques exams is not all that several
- GoDaddy Review: What You Ought To Understand
- Why a Website should be had by every Professional And How Exactly To Set One Up
- Components of friendship
Tagsadvice BC bleeding BV college student college students couple cream custom essay ER essay writing exam GP HBC HPV infection IUD long masturbation nausea partner pcos period pill PIV Planned Parenthood PMS pregnant question questions research paper sexual sexual health SO STD STI UTI vaginismus very best VP women writing service writing services YI your essay