During the past week or two when I have an orgasm, I get a headache. Happens during masturbation as well as partnered sex. A couple of days ago he sort of focused on me and did things for over an hour. Oral, fingering of V & A, and PIV. He said that I taste different. Not bad but not like my regular self. He doesn’t go down very often so I’m not sure if that’s a recent issue like with the headaches. Also my privates feel very itchy & don’t know if that could be due to all the attention to the area since it started the morning after the last time we slept together a couple days ago.
Top Posts & Pages
- Wisdom teeth removal and waiting to have oral sex
- Dom/Sub bedroom play: Gender-Neutral version?
- Strange discharge after treating YI
- Dripping Discharge
- Bumpy cervix?
- Missed period, when to see a doctor?
- Foul smelling menstrual blood: normal?
- Post-Metronidazole discharge
- Ovary/Uterus Pain When I Sneeze...
- Be Aware of the foremost Misused English Words
- Create Strong Imagery in your own Writing
- Hello world
- The most Solution that is incredibly overlooked for Web Site Builder Computer Computer Computer Software
- Dating Games On the internet
- 13 Greatest Free of charge Asian Dating Web sites (2019)
- Immigrant Dissertation
- O filme foi idéia e filmagens de Sanchez começou no ano passado, de acordo com produtor executivo Rocio Jadue.
- Valentines Day imaginative writing asks; carry love forward (Images)
- 5 CBD Products for the most useful Self in 2019
Tagsadvice BC bleeding BV college student college students couple cream custom essay ER essay writing exam GP HBC HPV infection IUD long masturbation nausea partner pcos period pill PIV Planned Parenthood PMS pregnant question questions research paper sexual sexual health SO STD STI UTI vaginismus very best VP women writing service writing services YI your essay