I got my new Flexi-T IUD inserted on the 9th of January, and since then I've spotted a bit sometimes and have had some brown discharge, but I wasn't worried, as I associated it to the newly inserted IUD. However, I was due for my period on the 27th of this month, but on the 21st I started what I though was a period, but it has been lighter than I'm used to, and sometimes I though it stopped, then I get a 'surprise', but still, not as heavy as I'm used to. Should I be concerned? :S
Top Posts & Pages
- Dripping Discharge
- Post-Metronidazole discharge
- Cervical Bleeding After Bowel Movement
- Wisdom teeth removal and waiting to have oral sex
- Microgestin 1.5/30 vs Junel 1.5/30
- Ovary/Uterus Pain When I Sneeze...
- Strange discharge after treating YI
- Swollen labia minora while ovulating...
- Can physical trauma cause you to miss a period?
- Dom/Sub bedroom play: Gender-Neutral version?
- Help Write My Paper
- How To Write A Film Review Essay On Write-my-essay-online.net/ – Writemyessayonline
- Help With Your Paper
- College Papers
- They will allow you to find strategistsand that is better find them quicker.
- It is on the list of optimal / well executive faculties in India.
- Online Storage Areas for the merchant banking
- The solutions are really enlightening about dynamics their mindset and motivation.
- Get Can t eliminate a document in Windows XP? Below s the easy solution take away the access and to erase the record denied problem