I got my new Flexi-T IUD inserted on the 9th of January, and since then I've spotted a bit sometimes and have had some brown discharge, but I wasn't worried, as I associated it to the newly inserted IUD. However, I was due for my period on the 27th of this month, but on the 21st I started what I though was a period, but it has been lighter than I'm used to, and sometimes I though it stopped, then I get a 'surprise', but still, not as heavy as I'm used to. Should I be concerned? :S
Top Posts & Pages
- Wisdom teeth removal and waiting to have oral sex
- Dripping Discharge
- Cervical Bleeding After Bowel Movement
- Post-Metronidazole discharge
- Dom/Sub bedroom play: Gender-Neutral version?
- Ovary/Uterus Pain When I Sneeze...
- Microgestin 1.5/30 vs Junel 1.5/30
- Unprotected Sex For 2 Minutes - Chance of Pregnancy?
- Bumpy cervix?
- Excessive discharge from being sick?
- Making Money Via Gambling for Horse Sporting From some Specialist Enjoy?
- How you can make Money Out of Gambling upon Horse Sporting From your Professional Perspective?
- Steps to make Money Via Gambling with Horse Bike racing From a Qualified Watch?
- NBA – Ruling the Environment Ball Category without the need of Apology
- NBA – Ruling the Earth Court Little league with out Apology
- NBA – Haviving influence over the Earth Baseball Group without Apology
- NBA – Owning the Earth Field hockey Little league with no Apology
- NBA – Prominent the Globe Ball Domestic league without having Apology
- NBA – Owning the Entire world Hockey League devoid of Apology
- How to Make Money Right from Gambling in Horse Speed From a good Skilled Check out?