I got my new Flexi-T IUD inserted on the 9th of January, and since then I've spotted a bit sometimes and have had some brown discharge, but I wasn't worried, as I associated it to the newly inserted IUD. However, I was due for my period on the 27th of this month, but on the 21st I started what I though was a period, but it has been lighter than I'm used to, and sometimes I though it stopped, then I get a 'surprise', but still, not as heavy as I'm used to. Should I be concerned? :S
Top Posts & Pages
- Wisdom teeth removal and waiting to have oral sex
- Post-Metronidazole discharge
- Cervical Bleeding After Bowel Movement
- Dripping Discharge
- Ovary/Uterus Pain When I Sneeze...
- Dom/Sub bedroom play: Gender-Neutral version?
- Bumpy cervix?
- Can physical trauma cause you to miss a period?
- Unprotected sex AFTER taking plan b...?
- Unprotected Sex For 2 Minutes - Chance of Pregnancy?
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Best Schools to Organize for a Task in Astronomy
- The Custom Essay Chronicles
- College Essay Examples Opinions & Recommendations
- How To Be Described As A Fearless Leader
- A Startling Fact about Scientific Paper Writing Uncovered
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Good Essay Structure
- A Startling Fact about Dissertation Editing Services Uncovered
- If You Read Nothing Else Today, Read This Report on Short Research Paper