I got my new Flexi-T IUD inserted on the 9th of January, and since then I've spotted a bit sometimes and have had some brown discharge, but I wasn't worried, as I associated it to the newly inserted IUD. However, I was due for my period on the 27th of this month, but on the 21st I started what I though was a period, but it has been lighter than I'm used to, and sometimes I though it stopped, then I get a 'surprise', but still, not as heavy as I'm used to. Should I be concerned? :S
Top Posts & Pages
- Foul smelling menstrual blood: normal?
- Cervical Bleeding After Bowel Movement
- Strange discharge after treating YI
- Ovary/Uterus Pain When I Sneeze...
- Post-Metronidazole discharge
- Camrese vs. Amethia (generics of Seasonique)
- Bleeding after orgasm?
- Dent at top of breast
- Bumpy cervix?
- Can physical trauma cause you to miss a period?