Hey, VPers.

I’ve been having some vaginal issues for the past few days. I started feeling itchy, but I just ignored it because it wasn’t very intense like most of my yeast infections. Now, a couple days later, I’m still itchy, but have no abnormal discharge, which makes me doubt a YI. Yesterday I took a look, and my vagina looks a bit red and irritated, and now on my inner labia, far enough in to be very close to my vaginal opening, it looks… lumpy? It’s hard to explain. I don’t see any bumps that look like pimples/sores, but it looks a bit puffy, only with specific lumps.

I know it’s hard to tell without a photo, and I seem to be having difficulty describing exactly what it looks like, but I can tell something is definitely off. I last had sex on the 15th of this month and started seeing these symptoms on maybe the 18th. I can try to go see a doctor on Monday, but I’d just like some ideas of what I may be looking at here.

Thanks! 🙂

Tagged with →  

2 Responses to Some kind of STD?

  1. Lrime says:

    I tend to get low-grade yeast infections with no discharge…
    It may still be one, just not a very… frisky one.

  2. 38ere says:

    this is what i was thinking.. try treating it as a YI and if it doesn’t go away then go to the dr.

Leave a Reply