I’ve been taking Microgestin for 6 months or so and when I went to get my prescription today, they gave me Junel 1.5/30 instead of Microgestin because I guess that’s all they had in stock. I asked the Pharmacist and she assured me that they’re the same thing (since they’re both generics of Loestrin) but I just wanted to make sure. I’ve heard people complain of discrepancies between two generic brands of the same drug. Any experiences? Should I use back up for the first week just in case? Thanks, you guys are awesome!
Top Posts & Pages
- Wisdom teeth removal and waiting to have oral sex
- Strange discharge after treating YI
- Dripping Discharge
- Dom/Sub bedroom play: Gender-Neutral version?
- Post-Metronidazole discharge
- Cervical Bleeding After Bowel Movement
- Bumpy cervix?
- Ovary/Uterus Pain When I Sneeze...
- question about anatomy
- Рекомендую здесь смотреть Физрук 4 сезон бесплатно в хорошем качестве!
- 10 Reasons behind Procrastination that Can Be Easily Prevented
- Issues for a Causal Analysis
- Top Ten Hot Female Skiers 2019
- Depersonalization – Apparent Symptoms Of Significant Anxiety
- Trouble-Free Plans In writingsguru essaysrescue Across The Uk
- Step-By-Step Root Details For ultius reviews essaysrescue
- Practical write my paper 4 me reviews essaysrescue Programs Simplified
- Picking Trouble-Free Products Of edusson review essaysrescue
- Locating Painless Programs For studybay review essaysrescue
- Effortless Plans Of best essay writing service essaysrescue – For Adults
Tagsadvice BC bleeding BV college student college students couple cream custom essay ER essay writing exam GP HBC HPV infection IUD long masturbation nausea partner pcos period pill PIV Planned Parenthood PMS pregnant question questions research paper sexual sexual health SO STD STI UTI vaginismus very best VP women writing service writing services YI your essay