I’ve been taking Microgestin for 6 months or so and when I went to get my prescription today, they gave me Junel 1.5/30 instead of Microgestin because I guess that’s all they had in stock. I asked the Pharmacist and she assured me that they’re the same thing (since they’re both generics of Loestrin) but I just wanted to make sure. I’ve heard people complain of discrepancies between two generic brands of the same drug. Any experiences? Should I use back up for the first week just in case? Thanks, you guys are awesome!
Top Posts & Pages
- Wisdom teeth removal and waiting to have oral sex
- Microgestin 1.5/30 vs Junel 1.5/30
- Post-Metronidazole discharge
- Dom/Sub bedroom play: Gender-Neutral version?
- Ovary/Uterus Pain When I Sneeze...
- Dripping Discharge
- Unprotected Sex For 2 Minutes - Chance of Pregnancy?
- Strange discharge after treating YI
- Bumpy cervix?
- Swollen labia minora while ovulating...
- Смотрите тут бесплатно 4 сезон Физрук в качестве HD 720.
- Dicas para melhorar seu desarrolar de desenvolvimento de sites
- Making Money Aware Of Your Computer
- The Middle School Book Report Game
- Top Guide of Great Research Paper Topics
- Cheap Essays Writing Service for Dummies
- The Essay Writers Needed Trap
- Just how to Produce a Dissertation
- Pragmatics and Learning Disabilities
- Unusual Article Uncovers the Deceptive Practices of Best Research Proposal Writers
- The Honest to Goodness Truth on Purchase Research Papers
Tagsadvice BC bladder bleeding BV couple cream custom essay EDIT ER essay writing exam GP HBC HPV infection IUD long masturbation nausea NP OB partner pcos period PID pill PIV Planned Parenthood PMS pregnant question questions sexual sexual health SO STD STI UTI vaginismus VP women writing service writing services YI
- Рекомендую здесь смотреть Физрук 4 сезон бесплатно в хорошем качестве!