I’ve been taking Microgestin for 6 months or so and when I went to get my prescription today, they gave me Junel 1.5/30 instead of Microgestin because I guess that’s all they had in stock. I asked the Pharmacist and she assured me that they’re the same thing (since they’re both generics of Loestrin) but I just wanted to make sure. I’ve heard people complain of discrepancies between two generic brands of the same drug. Any experiences? Should I use back up for the first week just in case? Thanks, you guys are awesome!
Top Posts & Pages
- Wisdom teeth removal and waiting to have oral sex
- Strange discharge after treating YI
- Dom/Sub bedroom play: Gender-Neutral version?
- Post surgical menstrual cycles?
- Re-Posting from Too Much Info!! Could really use some advice!
- Microgestin 1.5/30 vs Junel 1.5/30
- Dripping Discharge
- Mystery bump question #34462
- Funny question about urine
- Рекомендую здесь смотреть Физрук 4 сезон бесплатно в хорошем качестве!
- Just where That will Discover on line casino Online
- Within the shutdown associated with the ‘world’s biggest’ child sex punishment site
- Precisely why One Will need To help you Take advantage of This kind of gambling house Not to mention Never This casino
- gambling house Various ideas
- Using internet casino games
- gambling establishment Numerous ideas
- Typically the Virtually all Made use of casino
- You would imagine you have to be an acrobatic sex god so that you can master the stunning art of tubthumping?
- Why Decide That Unique Type of internet casino
- How online casino online games may well Spare You Time period, Capital, in addition to Stress.
Tagsadvice BC bleeding BV college student college students couple cream custom essay ER essay writing exam GP HBC HPV infection IUD long masturbation nausea partner pcos period pill PIV Planned Parenthood PMS pregnant question questions research paper sexual sexual health SO STD STI UTI vaginismus very best VP women writing service writing services YI your essay