I’ve been taking Microgestin for 6 months or so and when I went to get my prescription today, they gave me Junel 1.5/30 instead of Microgestin because I guess that’s all they had in stock. I asked the Pharmacist and she assured me that they’re the same thing (since they’re both generics of Loestrin) but I just wanted to make sure. I’ve heard people complain of discrepancies between two generic brands of the same drug. Any experiences? Should I use back up for the first week just in case? Thanks, you guys are awesome!
Top Posts & Pages
- Рекомендую здесь смотреть Физрук 4 сезон бесплатно в хорошем качестве!
- Truth or perhaps Fiction: 14 Biggest Dreads About Institution
- just How Many Dates Does it decide to try Know if There’s Real Potential?
- Four Attributes of an Incredible College Essay
- Hollandish Betting System rapid A different roulette games strategy for every person!
- The 8 Most Typical Dating Issues: Responses from Dr. Seth
- Mail Order Russian Bride – read review
- Decisions, conclusions!
- Ethical Challenges at Nike
- Budgetary Approach: Ways Superintendents and Boards of Instruction Inform Customers Essay Example
- Aviation Essential safety Strategies on Airports
Tagsadvice BC bleeding BV college student college students couple cream custom essay ER essay writing exam GP HBC HPV infection IUD long masturbation nausea partner pcos period pill PIV Planned Parenthood PMS pregnant question questions research paper sexual sexual health SO STD STI UTI vaginismus very best VP women writing service writing services YI your essay