I’ve been taking Microgestin for 6 months or so and when I went to get my prescription today, they gave me Junel 1.5/30 instead of Microgestin because I guess that’s all they had in stock. I asked the Pharmacist and she assured me that they’re the same thing (since they’re both generics of Loestrin) but I just wanted to make sure. I’ve heard people complain of discrepancies between two generic brands of the same drug. Any experiences? Should I use back up for the first week just in case? Thanks, you guys are awesome!
Top Posts & Pages
- Wisdom teeth removal and waiting to have oral sex
- Microgestin 1.5/30 vs Junel 1.5/30
- Dripping Discharge
- Post-Metronidazole discharge
- Dom/Sub bedroom play: Gender-Neutral version?
- Strange discharge after treating YI
- Swollen labia minora while ovulating...
- Bumpy cervix?
- question about anatomy
- Рекомендую здесь смотреть Физрук 4 сезон бесплатно в хорошем качестве!
- Locating the best Essay Support The advantages Essay Company…
- Locating the best Essay Services The advantages Essay Provider…
- Obtain a paper done and simplify everything with article writing service
- Самый-самый важнейший критериум выбора Повер Банка в Украине – это его емкость
- Como Remover Chupo
- Resume Writing Service – Things You Must Know
- The Essentials of Poker Important Components of Poker So now…
- Good Attention-Getters for Composition Papers
- The Thing to complete for Poker Technique By studying the poker…
- Argumentative Thesis Statement
Tagsadvice BC bleeding BV college student college students couple cream custom essay ER essay writing exam GP HBC HPV infection IUD long masturbation nausea partner pcos period pill PIV Planned Parenthood PMS pregnant question questions research paper sexual sexual health SO STD STI UTI vaginismus very best VP women writing service writing services YI your essay