I’ve been taking Microgestin for 6 months or so and when I went to get my prescription today, they gave me Junel 1.5/30 instead of Microgestin because I guess that’s all they had in stock. I asked the Pharmacist and she assured me that they’re the same thing (since they’re both generics of Loestrin) but I just wanted to make sure. I’ve heard people complain of discrepancies between two generic brands of the same drug. Any experiences? Should I use back up for the first week just in case? Thanks, you guys are awesome!
Top Posts & Pages
- Microgestin 1.5/30 vs Junel 1.5/30
- Wisdom teeth removal and waiting to have oral sex
- Dom/Sub bedroom play: Gender-Neutral version?
- Dripping Discharge
- Cervical Bleeding After Bowel Movement
- Unprotected Sex For 2 Minutes - Chance of Pregnancy?
- Post-Metronidazole discharge
- Ovary/Uterus Pain When I Sneeze...
- numbing lube
- Bumpy cervix?
- Смотрите тут бесплатно 4 сезон Физрук в качестве HD 720.
- Howto Produce a Grant Proposal
- Fascinating Essay Topics
- Repair workers at the Bitmain mine in Ordos.
- For Publishing a Book, outline
- Recognize Employees With These 10 Strategies
- Simple Essay Topics
- The December Adventure Holidays Game
- What You Don’t Know About Essay Writer Could Be Costing to More Than You Think
- How to Cite MLA in a Research Paper
Tagsadvice BC bladder bleeding breastfeeding BV couple cream EDIT ER essay writing exam GP HBC HPV infection IUD long masturbation nausea NP OB partner pcos period PID pill PIV Planned Parenthood PMS pregnant puberty question questions sexual sexual health SO STD STI UTI vaginismus VP women writing service YI
- Рекомендую здесь смотреть Физрук 4 сезон бесплатно в хорошем качестве!