I’ve been taking Microgestin for 6 months or so and when I went to get my prescription today, they gave me Junel 1.5/30 instead of Microgestin because I guess that’s all they had in stock. I asked the Pharmacist and she assured me that they’re the same thing (since they’re both generics of Loestrin) but I just wanted to make sure. I’ve heard people complain of discrepancies between two generic brands of the same drug. Any experiences? Should I use back up for the first week just in case? Thanks, you guys are awesome!
Top Posts & Pages
- Wisdom teeth removal and waiting to have oral sex
- Strange discharge after treating YI
- Dom/Sub bedroom play: Gender-Neutral version?
- Bumpy cervix?
- Dripping Discharge
- Microgestin 1.5/30 vs Junel 1.5/30
- Best vibrator for hidden/unaccessible clitoris?
- Ovary/Uterus Pain When I Sneeze...
- Post-Metronidazole discharge
- Рекомендую здесь смотреть Физрук 4 сезон бесплатно в хорошем качестве!
- Tips on Managing Essay and it is Primary Forms
- How to Start a Publishing Career
- Just how to Publish a Report on a Class
- How Not to Burn up Out By the End of the Semester
- Brainstorming Seems
- Valentines Day innovative writing asks; provide love forward (Photos)
- Writing Your Personal VisionMission Statement
- Considering Major Criteria For Russian Brides
- A Fool’s Handbook to Company That Writes University Essays Explained
- Howto Give and Acquire LinkedIn Guidelines
Tagsadvice BC bleeding BV college student college students couple cream custom essay ER essay writing exam GP HBC HPV infection IUD long masturbation nausea partner pcos period pill PIV Planned Parenthood PMS pregnant question questions research paper sexual sexual health SO STD STI UTI vaginismus very best VP women writing service writing services YI your essay