I’ve been taking Microgestin for 6 months or so and when I went to get my prescription today, they gave me Junel 1.5/30 instead of Microgestin because I guess that’s all they had in stock. I asked the Pharmacist and she assured me that they’re the same thing (since they’re both generics of Loestrin) but I just wanted to make sure. I’ve heard people complain of discrepancies between two generic brands of the same drug. Any experiences? Should I use back up for the first week just in case? Thanks, you guys are awesome!
Top Posts & Pages
- Wisdom teeth removal and waiting to have oral sex
- Ovary/Uterus Pain When I Sneeze...
- Dripping Discharge
- Cervical Bleeding After Bowel Movement
- Post-Metronidazole discharge
- Can physical trauma cause you to miss a period?
- Dom/Sub bedroom play: Gender-Neutral version?
- Strange discharge after treating YI
- Bumpy cervix?
- Смотрите тут бесплатно 4 сезон Физрук в качестве HD 720.
- How to get Successful for Dropshipping
- Simple methods to Start A Lucrative Personal Industry
- Finance Planner or perhaps Financial Consultant
- South Africa Adventure Holidays Explained
- What Is So Fascinating About Best Safari in South Africa?
- Electronic Offices instant The Appropriate Way that will Start up Your individual Business
- The key reason why Online Client service Training?
- Impair Computing instructions Extreme Makeover File Copy
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Рекомендую здесь смотреть Физрук 4 сезон бесплатно в хорошем качестве!