I’ve been taking Microgestin for 6 months or so and when I went to get my prescription today, they gave me Junel 1.5/30 instead of Microgestin because I guess that’s all they had in stock. I asked the Pharmacist and she assured me that they’re the same thing (since they’re both generics of Loestrin) but I just wanted to make sure. I’ve heard people complain of discrepancies between two generic brands of the same drug. Any experiences? Should I use back up for the first week just in case? Thanks, you guys are awesome!
Top Posts & Pages
- Bumpy cervix?
- Strange discharge after treating YI
- Dom/Sub bedroom play: Gender-Neutral version?
- Re-Posting from Too Much Info!! Could really use some advice!
- Wisdom teeth removal and waiting to have oral sex
- Non-UTI urethra pain
- Dripping Discharge
- condoms causing discomfort and pain
- Register To Become A Phone Sex Operator
- Рекомендую здесь смотреть Физрук 4 сезон бесплатно в хорошем качестве!
- But passion in Odessa is in fact definitely not all it seems become.
- That Worth Of betting house games
- The discussion was at reality good. Aftereffects Of Foreign Ladies
- Victoria Hearts: a dating that is international for singles from all over the world
- The particular 5-Second Trick For betting house games
- That Selection One Challenge An individual Now have In order to Request For betting house games
- That 5-Second Job For gambling house games
- Typically the Magnitude Of casino games
- casino flash games – An individual’s Perspective
- These Significance Of gambling establishment games
Tagsadvice BC bleeding BV college student college students couple cream custom essay ER essay writing exam GP HBC HPV infection IUD long masturbation nausea partner pcos period pill PIV Planned Parenthood PMS pregnant question questions research paper sexual sexual health SO STD STI UTI vaginismus very best VP women writing service writing services YI your essay