I’ve been taking Microgestin for 6 months or so and when I went to get my prescription today, they gave me Junel 1.5/30 instead of Microgestin because I guess that’s all they had in stock. I asked the Pharmacist and she assured me that they’re the same thing (since they’re both generics of Loestrin) but I just wanted to make sure. I’ve heard people complain of discrepancies between two generic brands of the same drug. Any experiences? Should I use back up for the first week just in case? Thanks, you guys are awesome!
Top Posts & Pages
- Dripping Discharge
- Post-Metronidazole discharge
- Cervical Bleeding After Bowel Movement
- Wisdom teeth removal and waiting to have oral sex
- Microgestin 1.5/30 vs Junel 1.5/30
- Ovary/Uterus Pain When I Sneeze...
- Strange discharge after treating YI
- Swollen labia minora while ovulating...
- Can physical trauma cause you to miss a period?
- Dom/Sub bedroom play: Gender-Neutral version?
- Смотрите тут бесплатно 4 сезон Физрук в качестве HD 720.
- Help Write My Paper
- How To Write A Film Review Essay On Write-my-essay-online.net/ – Writemyessayonline
- Help With Your Paper
- College Papers
- They will allow you to find strategistsand that is better find them quicker.
- It is on the list of optimal / well executive faculties in India.
- Online Storage Areas for the merchant banking
- The solutions are really enlightening about dynamics their mindset and motivation.
- Get Can t eliminate a document in Windows XP? Below s the easy solution take away the access and to erase the record denied problem
- Рекомендую здесь смотреть Физрук 4 сезон бесплатно в хорошем качестве!