I’ve had a small cyst on my one inner labia for a bit now. It’s around pea size in diameter. Now on the opposite labia I have a small (like pin head sized) blackish lump. WTF is going on with my bits? I was tested for STDs after my last questionable one night stand and tested free of any STDs, so I’m sure this isn’t an STD (though maybe I’m wrong?). The blackish lump looks almost like a vein. Is a really tiny vaginal hernia possible? Are they related (they are exactly parallel pretty much)? Or is my body just got two things going on at once? These have both shown up since my last physical a few months ago I think it was. I have no way to get to a doctor until mid March so can anyone give me an idea of what this might be? Halp!
Top Posts & Pages
- Wisdom teeth removal and waiting to have oral sex
- Microgestin 1.5/30 vs Junel 1.5/30
- Post-Metronidazole discharge
- Dom/Sub bedroom play: Gender-Neutral version?
- Ovary/Uterus Pain When I Sneeze...
- Dripping Discharge
- Unprotected Sex For 2 Minutes - Chance of Pregnancy?
- Strange discharge after treating YI
- Bumpy cervix?
- Swollen labia minora while ovulating...
- Dicas para melhorar seu desarrolar de desenvolvimento de sites
- Making Money Aware Of Your Computer
- The Middle School Book Report Game
- Top Guide of Great Research Paper Topics
- Cheap Essays Writing Service for Dummies
- The Essay Writers Needed Trap
- Just how to Produce a Dissertation
- Pragmatics and Learning Disabilities
- Unusual Article Uncovers the Deceptive Practices of Best Research Proposal Writers
- The Honest to Goodness Truth on Purchase Research Papers
Tagsadvice BC bladder bleeding BV couple cream custom essay EDIT ER essay writing exam GP HBC HPV infection IUD long masturbation nausea NP OB partner pcos period PID pill PIV Planned Parenthood PMS pregnant question questions sexual sexual health SO STD STI UTI vaginismus VP women writing service writing services YI