I’ve had a small cyst on my one inner labia for a bit now. It’s around pea size in diameter. Now on the opposite labia I have a small (like pin head sized) blackish lump. WTF is going on with my bits? I was tested for STDs after my last questionable one night stand and tested free of any STDs, so I’m sure this isn’t an STD (though maybe I’m wrong?). The blackish lump looks almost like a vein. Is a really tiny vaginal hernia possible? Are they related (they are exactly parallel pretty much)? Or is my body just got two things going on at once? These have both shown up since my last physical a few months ago I think it was. I have no way to get to a doctor until mid March so can anyone give me an idea of what this might be? Halp!
Top Posts & Pages
- Wisdom teeth removal and waiting to have oral sex
- Dripping Discharge
- Cervical Bleeding After Bowel Movement
- Post-Metronidazole discharge
- Dom/Sub bedroom play: Gender-Neutral version?
- Ovary/Uterus Pain When I Sneeze...
- Microgestin 1.5/30 vs Junel 1.5/30
- Unprotected Sex For 2 Minutes - Chance of Pregnancy?
- Bumpy cervix?
- Excessive discharge from being sick?
- Making Money Via Gambling for Horse Sporting From some Specialist Enjoy?
- How you can make Money Out of Gambling upon Horse Sporting From your Professional Perspective?
- Steps to make Money Via Gambling with Horse Bike racing From a Qualified Watch?
- NBA – Ruling the Environment Ball Category without the need of Apology
- NBA – Ruling the Earth Court Little league with out Apology
- NBA – Haviving influence over the Earth Baseball Group without Apology
- NBA – Owning the Earth Field hockey Little league with no Apology
- NBA – Prominent the Globe Ball Domestic league without having Apology
- NBA – Owning the Entire world Hockey League devoid of Apology
- How to Make Money Right from Gambling in Horse Speed From a good Skilled Check out?