I’ve had a small cyst on my one inner labia for a bit now. It’s around pea size in diameter. Now on the opposite labia I have a small (like pin head sized) blackish lump. WTF is going on with my bits? I was tested for STDs after my last questionable one night stand and tested free of any STDs, so I’m sure this isn’t an STD (though maybe I’m wrong?). The blackish lump looks almost like a vein. Is a really tiny vaginal hernia possible? Are they related (they are exactly parallel pretty much)? Or is my body just got two things going on at once? These have both shown up since my last physical a few months ago I think it was. I have no way to get to a doctor until mid March so can anyone give me an idea of what this might be? Halp!
Top Posts & Pages
- Wisdom teeth removal and waiting to have oral sex
- Dripping Discharge
- Post-Metronidazole discharge
- Dom/Sub bedroom play: Gender-Neutral version?
- Microgestin 1.5/30 vs Junel 1.5/30
- Bumpy cervix?
- Strange discharge after treating YI
- Cervical Bleeding After Bowel Movement
- Ovary/Uterus Pain When I Sneeze...
- Unprotected sex AFTER taking plan b...?
- Strategies for first-year pupils on swimming in training waters
- Writing a literary works review as an important element of creating a decent dissertation
- Best custom paper writing service which can only help you tackle your entire assignments easily and faster
- For Scholarships Writing the Correspondence applying
- How to Publish a Company Report
- Alle Sports Picks & Beschreiben Analyse
- Vielmehr Sports Picks & Beschreiben Analyse
- Alle Sports Picks & Darstellen Analyse
- Mehr Sports Picks & Darstellen Analyse
- Alle Sports Picks & Wetten Analyse
Tagsadvice BC bladder bleeding BV couple cream custom essay EDIT ER essay writing exam GP HBC HPV infection IUD long masturbation nausea NP OB partner pcos period PID pill PIV Planned Parenthood PMS pregnant question questions sexual sexual health SO STD STI UTI vaginismus VP women writing service writing services YI