I’ve had a small cyst on my one inner labia for a bit now. It’s around pea size in diameter. Now on the opposite labia I have a small (like pin head sized) blackish lump. WTF is going on with my bits? I was tested for STDs after my last questionable one night stand and tested free of any STDs, so I’m sure this isn’t an STD (though maybe I’m wrong?). The blackish lump looks almost like a vein. Is a really tiny vaginal hernia possible? Are they related (they are exactly parallel pretty much)? Or is my body just got two things going on at once? These have both shown up since my last physical a few months ago I think it was. I have no way to get to a doctor until mid March so can anyone give me an idea of what this might be? Halp!
Top Posts & Pages
- Ovary/Uterus Pain When I Sneeze...
- Cervical Bleeding After Bowel Movement
- Strange discharge after treating YI
- Dripping Discharge
- Microgestin 1.5/30 vs Junel 1.5/30
- Camrese vs. Amethia (generics of Seasonique)
- Post-Metronidazole discharge
- Can physical trauma cause you to miss a period?
- Foul smelling menstrual blood: normal?
- Re-Posting from Too Much Info!! Could really use some advice!