I’ve had a small cyst on my one inner labia for a bit now. It’s around pea size in diameter. Now on the opposite labia I have a small (like pin head sized) blackish lump. WTF is going on with my bits? I was tested for STDs after my last questionable one night stand and tested free of any STDs, so I’m sure this isn’t an STD (though maybe I’m wrong?). The blackish lump looks almost like a vein. Is a really tiny vaginal hernia possible? Are they related (they are exactly parallel pretty much)? Or is my body just got two things going on at once? These have both shown up since my last physical a few months ago I think it was. I have no way to get to a doctor until mid March so can anyone give me an idea of what this might be? Halp!
Top Posts & Pages
- Dripping Discharge
- Post-Metronidazole discharge
- Cervical Bleeding After Bowel Movement
- Wisdom teeth removal and waiting to have oral sex
- Microgestin 1.5/30 vs Junel 1.5/30
- Ovary/Uterus Pain When I Sneeze...
- Strange discharge after treating YI
- Swollen labia minora while ovulating...
- Can physical trauma cause you to miss a period?
- Dom/Sub bedroom play: Gender-Neutral version?
- Help Write My Paper
- How To Write A Film Review Essay On Write-my-essay-online.net/ – Writemyessayonline
- Help With Your Paper
- College Papers
- They will allow you to find strategistsand that is better find them quicker.
- It is on the list of optimal / well executive faculties in India.
- Online Storage Areas for the merchant banking
- The solutions are really enlightening about dynamics their mindset and motivation.
- Get Can t eliminate a document in Windows XP? Below s the easy solution take away the access and to erase the record denied problem