I’ve had a small cyst on my one inner labia for a bit now. It’s around pea size in diameter. Now on the opposite labia I have a small (like pin head sized) blackish lump. WTF is going on with my bits? I was tested for STDs after my last questionable one night stand and tested free of any STDs, so I’m sure this isn’t an STD (though maybe I’m wrong?). The blackish lump looks almost like a vein. Is a really tiny vaginal hernia possible? Are they related (they are exactly parallel pretty much)? Or is my body just got two things going on at once? These have both shown up since my last physical a few months ago I think it was. I have no way to get to a doctor until mid March so can anyone give me an idea of what this might be? Halp!
Top Posts & Pages
- Wisdom teeth removal and waiting to have oral sex
- Post-Metronidazole discharge
- Cervical Bleeding After Bowel Movement
- Dripping Discharge
- Ovary/Uterus Pain When I Sneeze...
- Dom/Sub bedroom play: Gender-Neutral version?
- Bumpy cervix?
- Can physical trauma cause you to miss a period?
- Unprotected sex AFTER taking plan b...?
- Unprotected Sex For 2 Minutes - Chance of Pregnancy?
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Best Schools to Organize for a Task in Astronomy
- The Custom Essay Chronicles
- College Essay Examples Opinions & Recommendations
- How To Be Described As A Fearless Leader
- A Startling Fact about Scientific Paper Writing Uncovered
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Good Essay Structure
- A Startling Fact about Dissertation Editing Services Uncovered
- If You Read Nothing Else Today, Read This Report on Short Research Paper