I found a little painful lump in a certain place and i think it appeared there sometime in the past couple of months but i'm not sure when now. I just can't remember at all. All i know is that several weeks ago or so i felt a sudden and very intense pain at some point (when i pressed there while wiping or touching it because it was feeling irritated or weird) and i searched for the source of that pain but couldn't find anything in the area. It felt so sudden and intense – like a cut or wound of some kind. I finally found something only a couple of days ago: this little roundish lump in the flesh of the labia minora. The front-most part of the labia minora on the left side looks larger, swollen, and longer and this lump is embedded inside of it. It hurts when pressed on and i can feel it there sometimes as a slightly uncomfortable and irritating presence. It's like a little ball-like lump embedded inside the flesh. Does anyone know what this could be? My doctor suddenly quit and retired, leaving his patients doctorless, and there's a shortage of doctors where i live so it may be difficult to get a full physical done (i had been scheduled for one in February, before he quit). However, there is free walk-in clinic i may be able to go to.
Top Posts & Pages
- Microgestin 1.5/30 vs Junel 1.5/30
- Wisdom teeth removal and waiting to have oral sex
- Dripping Discharge
- Dom/Sub bedroom play: Gender-Neutral version?
- Unprotected Sex For 2 Minutes - Chance of Pregnancy?
- Cervical Bleeding After Bowel Movement
- Post-Metronidazole discharge
- Excessive discharge from being sick?
- Ovary/Uterus Pain When I Sneeze...
- Bumpy cervix?
- Howto Produce a Grant Proposal
- Fascinating Essay Topics
- Repair workers at the Bitmain mine in Ordos.
- For Publishing a Book, outline
- Recognize Employees With These 10 Strategies
- Simple Essay Topics
- The December Adventure Holidays Game
- What You Don’t Know About Essay Writer Could Be Costing to More Than You Think
- How to Cite MLA in a Research Paper
Tagsadvice BC bladder bleeding breastfeeding BV couple cream EDIT ER essay writing exam GP HBC HPV infection IUD long masturbation nausea NP OB partner pcos period PID pill PIV Planned Parenthood PMS pregnant puberty question questions sexual sexual health SO STD STI UTI vaginismus VP women writing service YI