I found a little painful lump in a certain place and i think it appeared there sometime in the past couple of months but i'm not sure when now. I just can't remember at all. All i know is that several weeks ago or so i felt a sudden and very intense pain at some point (when i pressed there while wiping or touching it because it was feeling irritated or weird) and i searched for the source of that pain but couldn't find anything in the area. It felt so sudden and intense – like a cut or wound of some kind. I finally found something only a couple of days ago: this little roundish lump in the flesh of the labia minora. The front-most part of the labia minora on the left side looks larger, swollen, and longer and this lump is embedded inside of it. It hurts when pressed on and i can feel it there sometimes as a slightly uncomfortable and irritating presence. It's like a little ball-like lump embedded inside the flesh. Does anyone know what this could be? My doctor suddenly quit and retired, leaving his patients doctorless, and there's a shortage of doctors where i live so it may be difficult to get a full physical done (i had been scheduled for one in February, before he quit). However, there is free walk-in clinic i may be able to go to.
Top Posts & Pages
- Strange discharge after treating YI
- Lump on Labia Minora
- Post-Metronidazole discharge
- Dripping Discharge
- Re-Posting from Too Much Info!! Could really use some advice!
- Ovary/Uterus Pain When I Sneeze...
- possible reason for vaginal bumps?
- Microgestin 1.5/30 vs Junel 1.5/30
- Camrese vs. Amethia (generics of Seasonique)
- Cervical Bleeding After Bowel Movement
I hate my customers !
- I Think These Hotdogs Will Only Make Your Chronic Butthurt Worse
- Short suck
- Customers suck !
- You Walked Straight Into That One, Dude.
- Short (but not sweet) curtain sucks!
- A few assorted sucks
- Probably jinxing myself by saying this…
- I didn't know someone two feet tall could talk down to me
- Customers suck !