So i know that numbing lubes for anal sex are stupid. But what about relaxing ones? Are they just as bad? I accidentally bought some and got really upset because it costs a fucking fortune here. The one I bought is called "Pjur Analyse me Relaxing Anal Glide" and you can read about it here; http://www.pjur.com/products/stimulation/analyse-me/ . Apparantly it uses Jojoba oil or something to soften the muscles, but, I quote "without a desensitizing effect"? So I assume it's not numbing. I've never even heard of that. Can it be used? Or is it just as bad as the anal eaze and stuff like that. Thanks in advance.
Top Posts & Pages
- Wisdom teeth removal and waiting to have oral sex
- Strange discharge after treating YI
- Dom/Sub bedroom play: Gender-Neutral version?
- question about anatomy
- Dripping Discharge
- Microgestin 1.5/30 vs Junel 1.5/30
- Discharge after taking Fluconazole (Canesten oral/Diflucan)
- Ovary/Uterus Pain When I Sneeze...
- Missed period, when to see a doctor?
- Explaining Youngsters Destruction
- Whom Else Is Misleading Us About Essays Writer?
- CSETI contact trip captures ET Ambassador
- How-To Compose Technology Article Launch
- Astonishing Information Regarding Great Essay Writers Unveiled
- How to Publish an Exploratory Article with Sample Reports
- Purchase research paper on the web: only benefits
- How to Make My Own Yugioh Dueling Mat
- Confidential Informative Data On Type The Paper On Line Complimentary Just The Pros Realize About
- Helpful tips to Pro Paper Writers. What Exactly Is Therefore Fascinating About Pro Paper Writers?
Tagsadvice BC bleeding BV college student college students couple cream custom essay ER essay writing exam GP HBC HPV infection IUD long masturbation nausea partner pcos period pill PIV Planned Parenthood PMS pregnant question questions research paper sexual sexual health SO STD STI UTI vaginismus very best VP women writing service writing services YI your essay