So i know that numbing lubes for anal sex are stupid. But what about relaxing ones? Are they just as bad? I accidentally bought some and got really upset because it costs a fucking fortune here. The one I bought is called "Pjur Analyse me Relaxing Anal Glide" and you can read about it here; http://www.pjur.com/products/stimulation/analyse-me/ . Apparantly it uses Jojoba oil or something to soften the muscles, but, I quote "without a desensitizing effect"? So I assume it's not numbing. I've never even heard of that. Can it be used? Or is it just as bad as the anal eaze and stuff like that. Thanks in advance.
Top Posts & Pages
- Wisdom teeth removal and waiting to have oral sex
- Dom/Sub bedroom play: Gender-Neutral version?
- Strange discharge after treating YI
- Dripping Discharge
- Cervical Bleeding After Bowel Movement
- Microgestin 1.5/30 vs Junel 1.5/30
- numbing lube
- Bumpy cervix?
- Talk to me about NuvaRing like I'm five...
- 10 Storytelling Tricks Just for Fiction Composing
- One Individual’s Trash Can also be a Man’s Treasure
- How to Create an Coursework (A Small Guide)
- What Exactly Is Therefore Fascinating About Essay sites that are writing?
- Exactly What the In-Crowd Won’t Inform You About Site Template Builder
- Be Aware of the foremost Misused English Words
- Create Strong Imagery in your own Writing
- Hello world
- The most Solution that is incredibly overlooked for Web Site Builder Computer Computer Computer Software
- Dating Games On the internet
Tagsadvice BC bleeding BV college student college students couple cream custom essay ER essay writing exam GP HBC HPV infection IUD long masturbation nausea partner pcos period pill PIV Planned Parenthood PMS pregnant question questions research paper sexual sexual health SO STD STI UTI vaginismus very best VP women writing service writing services YI your essay