I was thinking about this last night and curious if my masturbation technique was dangerous. I don't finger myself, I can't find my hole correctly and rubbing my vulva doesn't give me the same sensation (I feel something but it's boring and I don't feel MUCH with that technique) since I was a child and 'discovering myself ' I would rub my area (below the stomach where pubic hair grows) until I felt something down there. I'm starting to wonder if this is irritating the area where I pee out of. I've never had any problems (it gets irritated by pads anyways and usually had a small paper cut like sting after my period) but otherwise I don't think anything is wrong? I want to be sexually active soon and I'm worried if I've done any harm over the years or if I could just be overreacting….
Top Posts & Pages
- Wisdom teeth removal and waiting to have oral sex
- Strange discharge after treating YI
- Dom/Sub bedroom play: Gender-Neutral version?
- Microgestin 1.5/30 vs Junel 1.5/30
- Dripping Discharge
- Bumpy cervix?
- Best vibrator for hidden/unaccessible clitoris?
- Post-Metronidazole discharge
- Re-Posting from Too Much Info!! Could really use some advice!
- Tips on Managing Essay and it is Primary Forms
- How to Start a Publishing Career
- Just how to Publish a Report on a Class
- How Not to Burn up Out By the End of the Semester
- Brainstorming Seems
- Valentines Day innovative writing asks; provide love forward (Photos)
- Writing Your Personal VisionMission Statement
- Considering Major Criteria For Russian Brides
- A Fool’s Handbook to Company That Writes University Essays Explained
- Howto Give and Acquire LinkedIn Guidelines
Tagsadvice BC bleeding BV college student college students couple cream custom essay ER essay writing exam GP HBC HPV infection IUD long masturbation nausea partner pcos period pill PIV Planned Parenthood PMS pregnant question questions research paper sexual sexual health SO STD STI UTI vaginismus very best VP women writing service writing services YI your essay