My boyfriend is having a genital skin problem. His balls are very itchy and underneath them near his anus the skin is raw & red. They sort of look like little cracks. We got him some hydrocortisone cream and was wondering if we should obstain from oral or PIV sex until this is cleared up. I’m expecting & don’t want to do anything that could hurt my parts or the baby. Thanks in advance!
Top Posts & Pages
- Wisdom teeth removal and waiting to have oral sex
- Microgestin 1.5/30 vs Junel 1.5/30
- Strange discharge after treating YI
- Bumpy cervix?
- question about anatomy
- Dom/Sub bedroom play: Gender-Neutral version?
- Dripping Discharge
- Metformin and vaginal discharge
- Camrese vs. Amethia (generics of Seasonique)
- Issues for a Causal Analysis
- Top Ten Hot Female Skiers 2019
- Trouble-Free Plans In writingsguru essaysrescue Across The Uk
- Step-By-Step Root Details For ultius reviews essaysrescue
- Practical write my paper 4 me reviews essaysrescue Programs Simplified
- Picking Trouble-Free Products Of edusson review essaysrescue
- Locating Painless Programs For studybay review essaysrescue
- Effortless Plans Of best essay writing service essaysrescue – For Adults
- Comparing Convenient Programs In grademiners review essaysrescue
- Book publishing software programs to organize creative writers.
Tagsadvice BC bleeding BV college student college students couple cream custom essay ER essay writing exam GP HBC HPV infection IUD long masturbation nausea partner pcos period pill PIV Planned Parenthood PMS pregnant question questions research paper sexual sexual health SO STD STI UTI vaginismus very best VP women writing service writing services YI your essay