My boyfriend is having a genital skin problem. His balls are very itchy and underneath them near his anus the skin is raw & red. They sort of look like little cracks. We got him some hydrocortisone cream and was wondering if we should obstain from oral or PIV sex until this is cleared up. I’m expecting & don’t want to do anything that could hurt my parts or the baby. Thanks in advance!
Top Posts & Pages
- Wisdom teeth removal and waiting to have oral sex
- Strange discharge after treating YI
- Dom/Sub bedroom play: Gender-Neutral version?
- Microgestin 1.5/30 vs Junel 1.5/30
- Dripping Discharge
- Bumpy cervix?
- Best vibrator for hidden/unaccessible clitoris?
- Post-Metronidazole discharge
- Re-Posting from Too Much Info!! Could really use some advice!
- Tips on Managing Essay and it is Primary Forms
- How to Start a Publishing Career
- Just how to Publish a Report on a Class
- How Not to Burn up Out By the End of the Semester
- Brainstorming Seems
- Valentines Day innovative writing asks; provide love forward (Photos)
- Writing Your Personal VisionMission Statement
- Considering Major Criteria For Russian Brides
- A Fool’s Handbook to Company That Writes University Essays Explained
- Howto Give and Acquire LinkedIn Guidelines
Tagsadvice BC bleeding BV college student college students couple cream custom essay ER essay writing exam GP HBC HPV infection IUD long masturbation nausea partner pcos period pill PIV Planned Parenthood PMS pregnant question questions research paper sexual sexual health SO STD STI UTI vaginismus very best VP women writing service writing services YI your essay