My boyfriend is having a genital skin problem. His balls are very itchy and underneath them near his anus the skin is raw & red. They sort of look like little cracks. We got him some hydrocortisone cream and was wondering if we should obstain from oral or PIV sex until this is cleared up. I’m expecting & don’t want to do anything that could hurt my parts or the baby. Thanks in advance!
Top Posts & Pages
- Wisdom teeth removal and waiting to have oral sex
- Dom/Sub bedroom play: Gender-Neutral version?
- Strange discharge after treating YI
- Dripping Discharge
- Bumpy cervix?
- Missed period, when to see a doctor?
- Foul smelling menstrual blood: normal?
- Ovary/Uterus Pain When I Sneeze...
- Post-Metronidazole discharge
- Be Aware of the foremost Misused English Words
- Create Strong Imagery in your own Writing
- Hello world
- The most Solution that is incredibly overlooked for Web Site Builder Computer Computer Computer Software
- Dating Games On the internet
- 13 Greatest Free of charge Asian Dating Web sites (2019)
- Immigrant Dissertation
- O filme foi idéia e filmagens de Sanchez começou no ano passado, de acordo com produtor executivo Rocio Jadue.
- Valentines Day imaginative writing asks; carry love forward (Images)
- 5 CBD Products for the most useful Self in 2019
Tagsadvice BC bleeding BV college student college students couple cream custom essay ER essay writing exam GP HBC HPV infection IUD long masturbation nausea partner pcos period pill PIV Planned Parenthood PMS pregnant question questions research paper sexual sexual health SO STD STI UTI vaginismus very best VP women writing service writing services YI your essay