Hello. This is my first time posting here. I recently had a pelvic ultrasound for some irregular bleeding, itching and lower abdominal cramps. (The bleeding and itching occurred in December.) I have a follow-up with my regular gynecologist next week, but after speaking with a nurse in the office, I do know at this point that the ultrasound showed irregular thickening of the lining of the cervix & 2 fibroids. The fibroids I’m not too worried about yet because I know a bit about them, and I know they’re common and usually aren’t an issue, at least not right away. It’s the “irregular thickening of the cervix” that concerns me. My Googling hasn’t yielded any specific information. Now this may very will be due to perimenopause (I’m 42) or hell, maybe I’m actually going through menopause (I wouldn’t know yet as I’m on the Pill and would need the FSH test) earlier than my mother (she was in her 50s). But I’m worried it may be due to something worse. I’m trying not to freak out, but it’s difficult. Any folk out there have experience with this problem?
Top Posts & Pages
- Wisdom teeth removal and waiting to have oral sex
- Microgestin 1.5/30 vs Junel 1.5/30
- Strange discharge after treating YI
- Swollen labia minora while ovulating...
- Camrese vs. Amethia (generics of Seasonique)
- Dripping Discharge
- Re-Posting from Too Much Info!! Could really use some advice!
- Post-Metronidazole discharge
- Metformin and vaginal discharge
- You don’t want to run your cards too much above 65C since they can get damaged.
- I HATE MY LIFE! LIFE SUCKS!
- How-to Send Santa Letters
- The Airlift Causes and Outcomes
- Benefits Of Cannabis In Cure Of Migraine Headaches
- A Background In Simple Advice Of Victoria Brides Review
- Root Elements For Russian Brides Uncovered
- How to Write a Financial Aid Statement
- The State-of-the-art Help Guide To Posting an investigation Cardstock
- Uncomplicated Programs In Paperrater reviewingwriting In The Uk
Tagsadvice BC bleeding BV college student college students couple cream custom essay ER essay writing exam GP HBC HPV infection IUD long masturbation nausea partner pcos period pill PIV Planned Parenthood PMS pregnant question questions research paper sexual sexual health SO STD STI UTI vaginismus very best VP women writing service writing services YI your essay