Hello. This is my first time posting here. I recently had a pelvic ultrasound for some irregular bleeding, itching and lower abdominal cramps. (The bleeding and itching occurred in December.) I have a follow-up with my regular gynecologist next week, but after speaking with a nurse in the office, I do know at this point that the ultrasound showed irregular thickening of the lining of the cervix & 2 fibroids. The fibroids I’m not too worried about yet because I know a bit about them, and I know they’re common and usually aren’t an issue, at least not right away. It’s the “irregular thickening of the cervix” that concerns me. My Googling hasn’t yielded any specific information. Now this may very will be due to perimenopause (I’m 42) or hell, maybe I’m actually going through menopause (I wouldn’t know yet as I’m on the Pill and would need the FSH test) earlier than my mother (she was in her 50s). But I’m worried it may be due to something worse. I’m trying not to freak out, but it’s difficult. Any folk out there have experience with this problem?
Top Posts & Pages
- Strange discharge after treating YI
- Discharge after taking Fluconazole (Canesten oral/Diflucan)
- Wisdom teeth removal and waiting to have oral sex
- Dom/Sub bedroom play: Gender-Neutral version?
- Foul smelling menstrual blood: normal?
- Post-Metronidazole discharge
- Metformin and vaginal discharge
- Very stubborn yeast infection :( any tips?
- Period sex
- Camrese vs. Amethia (generics of Seasonique)
- Ways to get a Construction Loan with Bad Credit
- Just how do I discover how much i will pay for?
- Discover ways to get free from a Title Loan or repay it
- Internet dating Recommendations & Guidance for Seniors
- Residence Equity Loan On a homely house For Purchase
- Some individuals have alot of cash for the deposit.
- The California Title Loan Regulations
- 5 inexpensive methods to find love in 2018 – most useful free internet dating British sites and apps to test
- Everything you get with Pepper Money unsecured loans
- Playing Laws
Tagsadvice BC bleeding BV college student college students couple cream custom essay ER essay writing exam GP HBC HPV infection IUD long masturbation nausea partner pcos period pill PIV Planned Parenthood PMS pregnant question questions research paper sexual sexual health SO STD STI UTI vaginismus very best VP women writing service writing services YI your essay