Hello. This is my first time posting here. I recently had a pelvic ultrasound for some irregular bleeding, itching and lower abdominal cramps. (The bleeding and itching occurred in December.) I have a follow-up with my regular gynecologist next week, but after speaking with a nurse in the office, I do know at this point that the ultrasound showed irregular thickening of the lining of the cervix & 2 fibroids. The fibroids I’m not too worried about yet because I know a bit about them, and I know they’re common and usually aren’t an issue, at least not right away. It’s the “irregular thickening of the cervix” that concerns me. My Googling hasn’t yielded any specific information. Now this may very will be due to perimenopause (I’m 42) or hell, maybe I’m actually going through menopause (I wouldn’t know yet as I’m on the Pill and would need the FSH test) earlier than my mother (she was in her 50s). But I’m worried it may be due to something worse. I’m trying not to freak out, but it’s difficult. Any folk out there have experience with this problem?
Top Posts & Pages
- Wisdom teeth removal and waiting to have oral sex
- Post-Metronidazole discharge
- Cervical Bleeding After Bowel Movement
- Dripping Discharge
- Ovary/Uterus Pain When I Sneeze...
- Dom/Sub bedroom play: Gender-Neutral version?
- Bumpy cervix?
- Can physical trauma cause you to miss a period?
- Unprotected sex AFTER taking plan b...?
- Unprotected Sex For 2 Minutes - Chance of Pregnancy?
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Best Schools to Organize for a Task in Astronomy
- The Custom Essay Chronicles
- College Essay Examples Opinions & Recommendations
- How To Be Described As A Fearless Leader
- A Startling Fact about Scientific Paper Writing Uncovered
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Good Essay Structure
- A Startling Fact about Dissertation Editing Services Uncovered
- If You Read Nothing Else Today, Read This Report on Short Research Paper