Hello. This is my first time posting here. I recently had a pelvic ultrasound for some irregular bleeding, itching and lower abdominal cramps. (The bleeding and itching occurred in December.) I have a follow-up with my regular gynecologist next week, but after speaking with a nurse in the office, I do know at this point that the ultrasound showed irregular thickening of the lining of the cervix & 2 fibroids. The fibroids I’m not too worried about yet because I know a bit about them, and I know they’re common and usually aren’t an issue, at least not right away. It’s the “irregular thickening of the cervix” that concerns me. My Googling hasn’t yielded any specific information. Now this may very will be due to perimenopause (I’m 42) or hell, maybe I’m actually going through menopause (I wouldn’t know yet as I’m on the Pill and would need the FSH test) earlier than my mother (she was in her 50s). But I’m worried it may be due to something worse. I’m trying not to freak out, but it’s difficult. Any folk out there have experience with this problem?
Top Posts & Pages
- Truth or perhaps Fiction: 14 Biggest Dreads About Institution
- just How Many Dates Does it decide to try Know if There’s Real Potential?
- Four Attributes of an Incredible College Essay
- Hollandish Betting System rapid A different roulette games strategy for every person!
- The 8 Most Typical Dating Issues: Responses from Dr. Seth
- Mail Order Russian Bride – read review
- Decisions, conclusions!
- Ethical Challenges at Nike
- Budgetary Approach: Ways Superintendents and Boards of Instruction Inform Customers Essay Example
- Aviation Essential safety Strategies on Airports
Tagsadvice BC bleeding BV college student college students couple cream custom essay ER essay writing exam GP HBC HPV infection IUD long masturbation nausea partner pcos period pill PIV Planned Parenthood PMS pregnant question questions research paper sexual sexual health SO STD STI UTI vaginismus very best VP women writing service writing services YI your essay