Hello. This is my first time posting here. I recently had a pelvic ultrasound for some irregular bleeding, itching and lower abdominal cramps. (The bleeding and itching occurred in December.) I have a follow-up with my regular gynecologist next week, but after speaking with a nurse in the office, I do know at this point that the ultrasound showed irregular thickening of the lining of the cervix & 2 fibroids. The fibroids I’m not too worried about yet because I know a bit about them, and I know they’re common and usually aren’t an issue, at least not right away. It’s the “irregular thickening of the cervix” that concerns me. My Googling hasn’t yielded any specific information. Now this may very will be due to perimenopause (I’m 42) or hell, maybe I’m actually going through menopause (I wouldn’t know yet as I’m on the Pill and would need the FSH test) earlier than my mother (she was in her 50s). But I’m worried it may be due to something worse. I’m trying not to freak out, but it’s difficult. Any folk out there have experience with this problem?
Top Posts & Pages
- Wisdom teeth removal and waiting to have oral sex
- Microgestin 1.5/30 vs Junel 1.5/30
- Post-Metronidazole discharge
- Dom/Sub bedroom play: Gender-Neutral version?
- Ovary/Uterus Pain When I Sneeze...
- Dripping Discharge
- Unprotected Sex For 2 Minutes - Chance of Pregnancy?
- Strange discharge after treating YI
- Bumpy cervix?
- Swollen labia minora while ovulating...
- Dicas para melhorar seu desarrolar de desenvolvimento de sites
- Making Money Aware Of Your Computer
- The Middle School Book Report Game
- Top Guide of Great Research Paper Topics
- Cheap Essays Writing Service for Dummies
- The Essay Writers Needed Trap
- Just how to Produce a Dissertation
- Pragmatics and Learning Disabilities
- Unusual Article Uncovers the Deceptive Practices of Best Research Proposal Writers
- The Honest to Goodness Truth on Purchase Research Papers
Tagsadvice BC bladder bleeding BV couple cream custom essay EDIT ER essay writing exam GP HBC HPV infection IUD long masturbation nausea NP OB partner pcos period PID pill PIV Planned Parenthood PMS pregnant question questions sexual sexual health SO STD STI UTI vaginismus VP women writing service writing services YI