Hi all I need some guidance. I had a sti panel done in July/ all tests negative. Had a new partner in oct/nov (I'm cisfemale he is cismale) and when that relationship was over I went to my dr before getting sexual with next partner for new sti tests to be sure. I found out this morning that I have been exposed to herpes and that was not the case in July so I'm thinking it was the oct/ nov person that i was exposed by. I have no symptoms outbreaks cold sores nothing at all. The nurse said it can only be transmitted during an outbreak but I have a friend w herpes who said that is not the case. And the person I guess that exposed me to it didn't have anything I could see but then I guess one could have cold sore in their mouth and I would not know/ they might not even know. So my question is : where can I get accurate info on this? Do I really "have" herpes? And aren't i obligated to let the person who exposed me know in case he doesn't know he's carrying it? Even if that means a text message as we are no longer speaking / for unrelated reasons. And I need to tell my current and future partners as well is what I'm thinking, because karma is just that way. Any thoughts on this are appreciated. Thanks all.
Top Posts & Pages
- Wisdom teeth removal and waiting to have oral sex
- Post-Metronidazole discharge
- Strange discharge after treating YI
- Irregular thickening of the lining of the cervix
- Metformin and vaginal discharge
- Bumpy cervix?
- Crooked clitoral hood and vertical hood piercings
- Dom/Sub bedroom play: Gender-Neutral version?
- Funny question about urine
- Dripping Discharge
- Ways to get a Construction Loan with Bad Credit
- Just how do I discover how much i will pay for?
- Discover ways to get free from a Title Loan or repay it
- Internet dating Recommendations & Guidance for Seniors
- Residence Equity Loan On a homely house For Purchase
- Some individuals have alot of cash for the deposit.
- The California Title Loan Regulations
- 5 inexpensive methods to find love in 2018 – most useful free internet dating British sites and apps to test
- Everything you get with Pepper Money unsecured loans
- Playing Laws
Tagsadvice BC bleeding BV college student college students couple cream custom essay ER essay writing exam GP HBC HPV infection IUD long masturbation nausea partner pcos period pill PIV Planned Parenthood PMS pregnant question questions research paper sexual sexual health SO STD STI UTI vaginismus very best VP women writing service writing services YI your essay