The other day during sex with my boyfriend I suddenly got the urge to pee (despite having gone to the bathroom 30 mins tops before that) and got really tense and just wanted to get it over with, which is not the attitude I want to have towards sex! I’ve only been sexually active for about a month and it’s still a bit hard for me to comfortably talk about sex with him (not because of his attitude but because I still feel shy about that kind of stuff), so I didn’t tell him about it (plus, I was kind of grossed out and didn’t want him to be, too). When it happened again (only when I’m on top), I decided to do some googling and found out that the urge was due to G-spot stimulation, and I was wondering how other VP-ers react to that (I guess, fake?) urge to pee. How easy is it for you to just relax? I’m going to talk to my boyfriend about it and I’m guessing he’s going to ask me what he can do to help me relax–what do your partners do?
I also had a question about clitoral orgasms. Even if the stimulation feels amazing, it always takes me a while to climax (we’ve never timed it obviously but I’m guessing it takes around 15-20 mins, even if I’m super aroused). I usually use a pillow when I masturbate (and it definitely doesn’t take as much time then) so I can’t really compare it to my own stimulation. Mostly out of curiosity, how much time does it take you to get off from clitoral stimulation?
Top Posts & Pages
- Wisdom teeth removal and waiting to have oral sex
- Dom/Sub bedroom play: Gender-Neutral version?
- Strange discharge after treating YI
- Crooked clitoral hood and vertical hood piercings
- Dripping Discharge
- Funny question about urine
- Post surgical menstrual cycles?
- Brown discharge after using boric acid.
- Nuvaring slipping down
- Ways to get a Construction Loan with Bad Credit
- Just how do I discover how much i will pay for?
- Discover ways to get free from a Title Loan or repay it
- Internet dating Recommendations & Guidance for Seniors
- Residence Equity Loan On a homely house For Purchase
- Some individuals have alot of cash for the deposit.
- The California Title Loan Regulations
- 5 inexpensive methods to find love in 2018 – most useful free internet dating British sites and apps to test
- Everything you get with Pepper Money unsecured loans
- Playing Laws
Tagsadvice BC bleeding BV college student college students couple cream custom essay ER essay writing exam GP HBC HPV infection IUD long masturbation nausea partner pcos period pill PIV Planned Parenthood PMS pregnant question questions research paper sexual sexual health SO STD STI UTI vaginismus very best VP women writing service writing services YI your essay