Recently i started having sex with a former fling again. Twice last week, one time the condom broke, and another was unprotected, so i took plan b both times. I stupidly had it unprotected again, on monday night. Yesterday i woke up with burning and itching, so i went to the gyno, and he gave me another dose of plan b, and they diagnosed me with BV. Im currently on antibiotics but i’ve been in so much uncomfortable pain. I feel swollen, itchy, and sore. I went to the bathroom and there seemed to be brown discharge, i just want to know if this is all normal for a case of BV or could it be something else? when do things start to clear up? This is horrible 🙁 I was also wondering if taking 3 doses of plan b in a week, messed anything up?
Top Posts & Pages
- Dom/Sub bedroom play: Gender-Neutral version?
- Wisdom teeth removal and waiting to have oral sex
- Strange discharge after treating YI
- External YI, and the NuvaRing (possibly related, but not really)
- Post-Metronidazole discharge
- Dripping Discharge
- Can physical trauma cause you to miss a period?
- How immediately after conception can you have a maternity test?
- Microgestin 1.5/30 vs Junel 1.5/30
- Evaluating Perfect Canon Sth Ouert shell Harmful Tours
- Tribulations Associated with Mark
- How to get Moldovan Feamales In 2020: Ultimate Recommendations And Hints
- Loans which can be supposed to assist refurbish your home give you great deal of features and advantages which are supposed to result in the loan simple to simply simply take and manage.
- Three Small Grownup Fictional Heroines Given its name Subsequently after Flowers
- WHAT’S CBD Essential oil? WHAT YOU OUGHT TO LEARN ABOUT Cannabidiol
- What The particular Abundant, WILL NOT Would like SOMEONE TO Know
- Evaluating Excellent Canyon Sth Shell Car Tours
- Solitary Parent Dating Recommendations Before You Begin Dating
Tagsadvice BC bleeding BV college student college students couple cream custom essay ER essay writing exam GP HBC HPV infection IUD long masturbation nausea partner pcos period pill PIV Planned Parenthood PMS pregnant question questions research paper sexual sexual health SO STD STI UTI vaginismus very best VP women writing service writing services YI your essay